11 Health Benefits of Guavas | Guavas Health Benefits
Guava also knew Amrood. We all enjoy raw guava once in our life. This seasonal sweet & delicious fruit is full of health benefits. It is also known as a super fruit because it contains more vitamin C than Orange, more proteins and fiber than pineapple and more lycopene than tomato & more potassium than a banana.
It can be eaten raw or as a juice, jam and smoothies etc. it contains 80% water which keeps you hydrated. The shape of guava is round and oval with lots of tiny hard seeds in the center. If you thinking to plant this fruit plant in your backyard or somewhere in your garden then use of extra chemicals or pesticides are not required.
Some Health benefits of Guavas plant and fruit.
Guava is a rich source of vitamin B, C, A, and E and also contains dietary fiber & lots of minerals such as manganese, magnesium, potassium & Phosphorus etc.
Hence there are lots of guava’s health benefits such as:-
- Guava prevents Cancer – its antioxidant and anticancer properties which reduce the growth of cancerous cells.
- Guavas contain lots of Vitamin C which strengthen your immunity system.
- Guava is a good source of dietary fibers which lower your bad cholesterol by which reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Guava helps you to manage diabetes as it full of fiber property which can maintain your blood sugar level.
- It helps you in weight loss.
- Guava is a good source of vitamin A which helps you to improve your eyesight.
- Helps in reduce blood pressure as it full of fibers.
- Their dietary fibers improve your digestive system and treat constipation.
- It contains vitamin B3 and B6 which improve blood circulation to the brain.
- Guava has anti-aging properties because it is full of vitamin A & C and antioxidant which remove fine lines.
- Guava contains vitamin B6 & folic acid which god for pregnant women it helps in developing baby’s nervous system.