7 Health Benefits of Apple | Apple Health Benefits
An apple is a good source of vitamin- C & B and Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium and it is full of fibers which good for upset stomach. As we all know “An Apple a day keeps the doctor away” is the most familiar proverb since our childhood and it is the most consumed fruit in the world because of various Apple Health Benefits.
Apple contains 86% of water and dietary fiber so that it is very helpful while weight loss. Apple is full of extremely rich antioxidants and flavonoids which protects your lungs.
Including an apple in your daily diet improve your health and there are several advantages as well such as:-
- Apple reduces the risk of cancer (women’s must include apples in their diet to reduce the risk of cancer).
- Prebiotic effect of Apple improves gut bacteria of the stomach.
- Apple is also helping you to fight asthma.
- Eating an apple regularly lower the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Apple is also good for the neuro system, it prevents memory decline in old age.
- Apple lower your body cholesterol which reduces the risk of stroke.
- Apple also helps to increase bone density and strength.
Apple is also good for your skin and has great anti-aging properties which help to remove fine lines and wrinkles and also tighten your skin.
So include Apples in your diet and stay healthy and for more healthy tips click here…